It's mid week which means most of you are starting to salivate for the weekend just as I am. Thank goodness Paddy V. has got two, yes, TWO installments of Pike & Pain for us this week. This first one should get you ready for any St. Paddy's Day shenanigans you've got planned for tomorrow. And as always, his second will be ready for our listening pleasure this Friday. Also, if that didn't sound good enough we've been blessed with the release of Dillon Francis' new EP, "Westside!" from Mad Decent. Included in the EP are two tracks i've been waiting to get my hands on in their complete glory, "Masta Blasta" and "Brazzer's Theme." Spring Breakers, you way not come back from this one. Check out and support the entire EP on itunes and Beatport.
Cheers,
Denck
I can't wait anymore folks, it's just too early in the week. I got a hot bowl of chunkie soup prepared for you this week, and I even have a bowl on the back burner, just waitin for Friday. I got this playlist ready earlier this week, and the magnitude of its pure awesomeness caused a tsunami! Sorry to everyone strugglin in the East:( I hope everyone enjoys this edition of Pike & Pain. I have a brand new track from MSTRKRFT, and the winning track from Martin Solveig's "Hello" remix contest, and an instrumental wonder from the Allman Brothers.
Enjoy!
Paddy V.
Paddy V.
01 - Funkin Matt - Afterhour Bitchin
02 - Sabo - Toca Pra Moombahton
03 - Giant - Swoosh
04 - 2 Bit Thugs - Tearing Up the Club
05 - Yelle - Que Veux Tu(Madeon Remix)
06 - Schlachthofbronx - FatThing Dubstep Mix
07 - Datsik - Apples
08 - Martin Solveig - Hello(Gotsu Ongelius Remix)
09 - MSTRKRFT - Beards Again

No comments:
Post a Comment