Friday, March 25, 2011

FAREWELL FRIDAY



Allright the wait is almost over and we can all begin to think about how to spend our lovely weekends. What kind of raging will you get into??? As for myself I know i'll be hunched over a computer screen, but don't be fooled, because i'll be getting my rave on as Paddy V. and I............BUILD OUR NEW SITE!!!!!!!!!! :) Yes that's right we are moving to another corner of the internet, and you can be sure it's going to be turned into a GNAR GNAR CORNER! So look out for us as and be patient as we get this baby up and running. Rest assured once it's done y'all will be getting soaked with dancefloor dynamite Gnar style. We will let y'all know what's up when we are done. Until then Paddy V. and I have followed through with our weekly Friday promise to provided with the tuneage to your weekend. LET'S DO THIS!!!
FYI!!!!
All of the tracks listed in this post can be downloaded in the ZIP files at the bottom of Paddy V.'s and my posts
The new Travis Barker album, "Give The Drummer Some," is hot hot fiyah. Any hip hop heads out there need to jump on this shit cuz it's jam packed with rap's all-stars. Barker provides a constant presence in the album with him HUGE drumming skills. This is some riot ish for realz. 
Travis Barker feat. Yelawolf, Twista, Busta Rhymes and & Lil Jon - Let's Go
Travis Barker feat. Tech N9Ne & Bun B - Raw Shit
Travis Barker feat. Snoop Dogg, Ludacris, E-40 & Dev - Knockin


Now let's keep things bass oriented and switch over to some Dubstep from both sides of the pond. We got a bass heavy glitched out blissfull banger of a remix of The Temper Trap's, "Sweet Disposition," by Doorly. Also loaded into the barrel is a HULK remix of The XX. 
The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition (Doorly's Dubstep remix)
The XX - Shelter (HULK remix)


Modeselektor's new single is a funky little gem aptly titled, "Monkey Flip." This track makes me wish I was in Miami for Ultra. Actually it just makes me wish I was anywhere with white sand beaches, tropical drank, and plenty of tanned and toned beauties. Oh, yeah, and the Boys Noize remix is hot hot hot. 
Modeselektor - Monkey Flip (Original Version)
Modeselektor - Monkey Flip (Boys Noize remix)


This next track comes from the newest release from the Scion A/V project, which has consistently proved to put out great music. It's a collaboration between B.C. (who to be honest I don't know enough about yet), and L.A. based production duo, Delivery. I used to go to school with the guys from Delivery when they were still Djing at house/frat parties under the name MiCHAEL. So awesome to see that these guys are doing big things, very exciting. This is a super refreshing track. Take a moment to stop headbanging and just groove to this one.
B.C. x Delivery -  Return To Me


Speeding things up here at the end with a Torro Torro track. These Canadians love their ElectroHouse. It's time to burn some calories. 
Torro Torro - Knockin Boots (Original Version)


Finally i've got a track that's been getting a lot of attention, and not just because it's by superstar DJ, Calvin Harris, but because it's a friggin BANGER! 
Calvin Harris - Awooga


FAREWELL FRIDAY PLAYLIST ZIP (ysi)
Well, that's it for a bit. Can't wait to get the new site up!
I hate goodbyes, 
Denck






Alright my gnarly companions. That was some huge news! I hope you all are excited to follow us to a musical promise land. The theme I'm gonna ride you out on is Dutch House and Moombahton...for the most part. Before I go, I wanna thank everyone who has been following me on these adventures, and give a special thanks to Drew for the opportunities. Make you sure you keep your eye out for the official Corner people. Enjoy!

01 - Simon Gain & Jay Adams - Bazooka
    These two created a Dutch frenzy with this banger.

02 - French Fries - Senta(MaMushka Dutch Fire Remix)
    Bass is outta control here...Dutch fire.

03 - The Knocks - Make It Better(When You've got Moombahton)
    A real feel-good song here. If you're not tappin your toes you don't have a pulse.

04 - Sound of Stereo - Flatland(Casino Gold Remix)
    Sound Of Stereo is a duo from Belgium that knows how to lay down a neck snapper. Casino Gold is a newer Dj/Producer team whom we all need to be lookin out for.

05 - Joyce Muniz & Shanti Roots - Cumbia Nightlife(Dave Nada Remix)
    Hopefully everyone here already knows Dave Nada. This guy can't go wrong in my book.

06 - Gregori Klosman - Jaws
    We're gonna need bigger bass. This Frenchman got his track in the new Chuckie Presents album, and is getting much love from the Dutch scene.

07 - Sabo - Zulu
    More information to come on this Sabo fellow. I know nothing of this guy or how i got this track but i'll look into it. Moombahton!!!

08 - Carlos Barbosa & Blasterjaxx - Escucha
    Another track from Dj Chuckie, wailing car alarms is the theme here.

09 - Paul McCartney & Wings - Band On The Run
    I'm sure most of you have heard this classic. I heard it on the radio last night and knew it would be a perfect way to end one of these playlists. I love how the song switches up like three times.
Enjoy
PIKE & PAIN VOLUME 8 ZIP (ysi)
WOEDE!
Paddy V. 

No comments: