It's the most magical day of the week, FRIDAY. We are very pleased to bring you some audible goods for all your dance floor needs, and it doesn't matter if that dance floor happens to be your living room, bedroom or kitchen table, just go nuts. Even with the sad news about The Electric Daisy Carnival being banned from L.A. i'm still ready to rage, so without further adieu....
Mr. Oizo is undoubtedly one of the most unique figures in the EDM scene. His background as a video artist has led to a slew of amazing and bizarre music videos. Mr. Oizo has also created a film about a psychic killer rubber tire set to release in the next few months. The film is aptly titled, "Rubber," and features a soundtrack produced by Oizo himself alongside fellow Ed Banger musician Gaspard Auge of Justice. This first track is off Mr. Oizo's album, Lambs Anger. This track was played by SebastiAn at HARD Haunted Mansion last Halloween weekend, possibly due to Mr. Oizo's absence at the festival due to visa issues. Let the dancing begin!
Mr. Oizo is undoubtedly one of the most unique figures in the EDM scene. His background as a video artist has led to a slew of amazing and bizarre music videos. Mr. Oizo has also created a film about a psychic killer rubber tire set to release in the next few months. The film is aptly titled, "Rubber," and features a soundtrack produced by Oizo himself alongside fellow Ed Banger musician Gaspard Auge of Justice. This first track is off Mr. Oizo's album, Lambs Anger. This track was played by SebastiAn at HARD Haunted Mansion last Halloween weekend, possibly due to Mr. Oizo's absence at the festival due to visa issues. Let the dancing begin!
Mr. Oizo - Positif (Original Mix) (ysi)
These next two Tracks are definitely good for a car ride with the windows open and a nice lady sittin in the passenger seat. Zoom zoom.
Mr. Oizo - Jo (Original Mix) (ysi)
Mr. Oizo - Cut Dick (Original Mix) (ysi)
Below is the youtube link to Mr. Oizo's film, Rubber. Shit is going to be INSANE!!!
Next up is from Dutch producer, Bart B More. If you've heard his banger of a single BRAP, then you know you are gonna want to jump on this track. Bart doesn't fail us with this House Banger he made with fellow House head Harvard Bass.
Bart B More & Harvard Bass - Listen To This (ysi)
This next track by D.I.M. & TAI is sure to get you going crazy. I imagine Luke Skywalker blasting this chune in his X-Wing fighter as he is going to blow up the Death Star, nuff said.
D.I.M. & TAI - Lyposuct (ysi)
Finally i've got what is hands down my favorite track of the Boys Noize album, POWER, which blew me away when I first heard it. The opening track on the album is GAX and it makes me feel like i'm listening to what the beginning of creation sounded like.
Boys Noize - GAX (ysi)
(bonus Boys Noize old school track, please forgive the low quality)
Teenage Bad Girl - Cocotte (Boys Noize rework) (ysi)
FRIDAY! Hope everyone is ready for another dance lesson. My past work week was nearly unbearable and I'm ready to sweat it off. I have a nice blend of Friday fun time to help tap our toes. I even added another short Moombahton break to slow things down and recharge our batteries, because this is a workout...as always.
ENJOY
01 - Pitbull ft. T-Pain - Hey Baby(Afrojack Firemix)
It's Friday bitches! Turn this up. Can't go wrong with Afrojack.
02 - Para One - Toadstool(Jesse Rose Edit)
Froggy sound that I could listen to for hours. Cool drum pattern too.
03 - Bassnectar - Cozza Frenzy
STL Gnarnians prepare yourself for Bassnectar this April!
04 - Paper Diamond - All Green Lights
A Track off the 1st Paper Diamond Ep under Pretty Lights Music label. click link for its entirety...I'ts FREE!
MOOMBAHTON!!! I can't get enough of this shit, I hope you all are
enjoying this stuff as much as me. Slow it down a bit, take a rip and
hydrate.
07 - Katy Perry - E.T.(Noisia Remix)
Don't know much about Noisia, but Dubstep/Katy Perry fans should
get a kick outta this one.
08 - Bare Noise - Nocturnal VIP
Another Dubstep goody to end it.
09 - Nina Simone - I Shall Be Released
Light it up to this one. A beautiful song to sit back, prepare
your weekend, or just think about things that make you happy in life.


No comments:
Post a Comment