Howdy y'all! It's been ages since i've posted anything on this blog turned waste dump, and I hope 2011 will see new life breathed into this little corner of the internet. With so much great dance music exploding onto the scene these days I feel compelled to get back to posting up my favorite tunes from across the universe, as well as any other random shit that is cool. I am also going to seek out contributors to the blog cuz it's tough work sorting through the musical galaxy. So look out, I may have my eye on you. Now it's time for a small bit of music. It's an oldie but a fucking greaty. Dubstep kings Caspa and Rusko have been crushing skulls with their bass weapons for some time now. Let's pay tribute to these two killer Brits and a new year of getting Gnar Gnar. Rusko - Cockney Thug (Caspa remix) via yousendit
Cheers,
Denckman
No comments:
Post a Comment